The lotus flower blooms most beautifully from the deepest and thickest mud. - Buddhist poverb.
Glossy white ceramic burner with lotus flower design on top. Infuse your home or workplace with a sense of tranquility and harmony with Green Planet Candle Co eco wax melts (not included).
Please follow the safety advice provided when using your burner.
Dimensions (including dish): H10.5 x D8 cm
Weight approx: 230g
Green Planet Candle Co is proudly partnered with One Tree Planted, an environmental charity set up to improve climate conditions by protecting biodiversity and helping reforestation efforts around the world. A 3% donation is made with every purchase. Visit FAQ to discover how your purchase will make a difference.
Lotus Flower Melt Burner
Unlike candles, wax melts do not evaporate; only the scent dissipates, so when you can no longer smell the fragrance, you can throw away the wax and start a new melt.
- place your melt warmer/burner on a heat-resistant surface to avoid damage to furniture
- place one wax melt on the upper dish
- light an unscented t-light and place it in the bottom of the warmer
- wait a couple of minutes until the melting process begins and the fragrance is released.
- Keep out of the reach of children & pets
- Do NOT add water or any other liquid
- Do NOT use long-burn t-lights (4 hours maximum); sustained high temperatures may cause your melt warmer to crack or break
- Do NOT touch or attempt to move your burner whilst in use as it will be hot!
- Do NOT melt on a stove top or use non-approved appliances with your wax melts
- Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials.