Black ceramic oil burner, perfect for diffusing your Green Planet Candle Co natural wax melts©.
This elegant oil burner has a smooth black glaze with round cut-out shape on one side and two small holes on each opposing side. Place your burner on a mantlepiece or windowsill to keep your space beautifully scented.
Wax melts not included. Head on over to 'melts' to find your fix (includes a range of pure essential oil blends).
H 10cm x D 9cm
top plate measures: D 8.6cm
Tealight for photo display purposes only.
Green Planet Candle Co is proudly partnered with One Tree Planted, an environmental charity set up to improve climate conditions by protecting biodiversity and helping reforestation efforts around the world. A 3% donation is made with every purchase. Visit FAQ to discover how your purchase will make a difference.
Black Ceramic Melt Burner
Unlike candles, wax melts do not evaporate; only the scent dissipates, so when you can no longer smell the fragrance, you can throw away the wax and start a new melt.
- place your burner on a heat-resistant surface to avoid damage to furniture
- place one wax melt onto the upper dish
- light an unscented t-light and place it in the bottom of the burner, making sure the wick is trimmed to 0.5cm
- do not handle or move the burner until it has cooled down sufficiently.
- keep out of the reach of children & pets.
SAFETY ADVICE: Do not use long-burn t-lights in your burner! Sustained high temperatures will cause your burner to crack and break. It is recommended that you do not burn continuously for more than 4 hours at a time.